Monday, August 4, 2008

Update. . .

How rude of me to open up then leave y'all hangin'. Sorry about that. I've again been super busy. But I need to get an update done. So here it is. I got my blood test done and it came back great. My levels are back to normal with the medication I'm on. At this point, surgery is optional. James and I have been doing some debating on whether or not to go ahead with it. After some good research and prayers on our behalf, we've decided to get it done and over with. I have another appointment on the 15th of August. I think the Dr. wants to go over everything with us and do another exam before surgery and pre-op stuff. We'll do pretty good though. We purchased Aflak insurance last year, so that's going to help out.
I'm so very grateful for the blessings I have in my life. We may not understand the rhyme or reason to all of this, but if I go forward with faith, all will be well. Thank you all my friends. I love you and am so grateful for your influence in my and our lives. You're the best and I couldn't ask for anything better!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Susi, I found your blog from Amme's. I am glad you are doing well. I hope everything works out with the surgery. Best of Luck!

The Gray's said...

Good luck with everything! Looks like life is treating you well...even if you have a goofy thyroid! How is the ward? Are you still in the RS presidency? Hope all is well! BYE