Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!

Today is my sweetheart's birthday. it was a pretty big bummer that he had to go to work and all. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. He found himself a way to get an XBox 360 for his birthday. so I decided I would be sneaky and help out. I'm not a fan, but I don't think that James will get addicted to just sitting and playing. I'm grateful for that.

During my lunch break today, I went and picked up some wireless controllers for him. One needs these to play the thing! Yesterday, I got together with Ashlee and we got an awesome Birthday cake for him. (Daren and Ash got married in June. Their cake was awesome!! James liked it, so I ordered him one!) Ashlee brought it up, as she was already in SLC. I picked Daren up from work and we went to get James' favorite ice cream from Cold Stone. LOVELY!!!! James is very happy tonight and now we get to relax a little bit.

I love you, Baby!!!!



PS. Cake flavor was an amazing Key Lime with barvarian creme frosting and buttercream frosting!!!

3 comments:

Trina said...

I can't say much for the XBox... but I wish I could've been there for the cake and ice cream! :) I love Cold Stone. Susi, you are such a great and caring wife. Happy Birthday James.

tnralvords said...

Happy Birthday! Does he have the same birthday as my Princess?

The Child Family said...

Happy birthday James!!!!!