Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cheap Entertainment!

Once upon a time, Sophie made me laugh. Monday night, I came home from work with a clementine that I hadn't eaten. It was on the couch while I was taking care of other things with James. When I came back into the living room, I found Soph hunkered half way under the couch growling. "What the heck!" Yeah, clementine was missing. It was under the couch! She finally untucked herself from the couch and slapped it with her paw and gave it another growl! It has been absolutely hilarious.

James gave her another one yesterday. It ended up under the couch again and it stayed there until tonight. I pulled it out for her again and she has taken to eating it. Is fruit bad for dogs? She likes a lot of other fruits too. I hope she's ok. So far so good!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh cute little Sophie. I want a dog and Jon wont let me. :(

The Child Family said...

Hello Susi,
I wanted to get to you before I forgot your blog address. It was so fun to see you today, and I am SOOOOO glad you don't have to get your surgery anymore. That's so funny that Sophie likes oranges. My old dog, Molly, would do anything this side of a backflip for an ice cube. Dogs are so cute with their little quirks :)