Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ice Cream!!

I've been able to locate a few of my great friends that I lost contact with. I found this on their blogs. I've never done anything like it and thought, why not? So here's me in an ice cream nutshell!


"You're as impulsive and impatient as a kid who can't wait for the cookies to come out of the oven. You treat life like a nonstop slumber party, and you like to keep things simple and silly. You scream at horror movies and laugh your butt off at comedies, but you probably can't sit still for a long, boring drama. To some people, you come across as immature, but so what? Your playful personality means you'll stay forever young."

I don't think I'm immature, but for some reason the nonstop slumber party is exactly how it feels in my house! Sometimes I wish it would stop but I guess it's fun!

The ironic thing is that this is James and my favorite flavor. There's nothing like a Charlie's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough shake to soothe your tastebuds!

4 comments:

Trina said...

Hey Susi! I found you through someone else's blog but thought I would say hi. I love your ice cream flavor... it does suit you. I love that you are always excited about life. :) Glad to hear the update that you are doing ok. You are a strong person and I admire that you always look for the best in yourself and others. :)

Kristi Rowley said...

Where were you last night? Jim and I went to the rodeo lastnight. I thought of you and even looked for you. You would have got a kick out of the people we sat by last night. It's good to catch up with you! Take care of yourself!

kanaboke said...

you are definitely not immature and if I had to choose an icecream flavor to describe you, I'd pick cookie dough for you too! Thank James again for me will ya!! You guys are the BESTEST!!!

Jessica said...

I like it, it suits you, I think that you are alawys looking for the best in life, and that makes it exciting!