Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday's Rock!

We have had such an enjoyable day today. We were blessed to be able to attend our friends' baby blessing. Brittni & Brayden Smith blessed their little guy Branson. James was invited to participate. I am so very grateful for the power of priesthood blessings. And I'm so much more grateful that James is worthy to to hold the priesthood and honors it. It was just so wonderful. The spirit was so strong and I know that this little boy will be blessed beyond our imaginations.

We had time as well to come home and take a short nap. Then Mom and Dad came over to hang out for a short bit just before the flood gates to the rest of the party opened. James and I just love to entertain! It's so much fun. Our guest list included mostly family: Mom & Dad Wilderness, Mom & Dad Tibbitts, Mari & Casey, Daren & Ashlee, Grandpa Tibbitts, The Bastos Family(Anne, Luiz, Makayla & Little Luiz), and last (but not least) Andy. We had a fantastic menu too! Luiz made some chicken. I cooked pasta and marinara sauce. We put it together with some cheese to make our own chicken parmesean. Ashlee & Daren brought a tasty chicken salad. Andy brought a lovely veggie tray. Mom & Dad Wilderness brought the french bread & garlic spread. Then Anne topped it off with some absolutely tounge tingling lemon bars. they were absolutely wonderful!

The family ate and watched Enchanted. Then all the guys helped me clean up in the kitchen. Thanks to Casey and his elbow grease! He cleaned the glass top stove and there was a lot of cooked on grease. What a guy that Casey!. Then we wrapped it up with a fun bit of Nintendo Wii.











It's just been an overall wonderful day. We are so grateful for friends and family. And to grateful that we have the opportunity to take part in their lives. Thank you!

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Thanks for checking out my Blog. I get a few people looking at it. Hey, I was wondering if you could get me your address Kadie wants to send you a graduation invite. I'm on Jenns Blog. Thanks,Dale