Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sleepy Again

Wow! After a very long week at work I find myself exhausted again. James and I have been working very hard today to clean the house. I'm proud to say that we've got most of it done. And the laundry is clean, folded and put away!! It's quite amazing. But I feel good about it. Sometimes the simple things are what really matters. To me, having a clean home helps me to feel better. I also think that it helps me to feel the spirit more. It adds to the atmosphere of a welcome place to be. So come on over!!! Anyway, I don't have any pictures to add today. I don't feel like anything interesting has happened this week. We both just worked a very hard, long week and are looking forward to being rejuvenated at church tomorrow. Love you all! James & Sus

No comments: