Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Clerk's Conference!!!

In order to maintain my employment as a justice court clerk I must attend a two day clerk's conference. A few of my fellow clerks, Lisa and Dezie along with our boss, Ryan and his family have come for the festivities. The conference is at the Zermatt Resort and Spa in Midway, UT. It's really a beautiful place. James was supposed to come with me, but his work did not permit it. So I'm stuck here in this beautifulness without him. So sad.

All must be well though. I've got a hecka sweet room! Check it out:


This is the view from the hallway. I have to go through the double doors.


Once I get through the double doors I have a little hallway that's got some pretty art.


Once into my room is the grand scene of a four-poster king size bed with a matching TV armoir:




Then there's the bathroom. Just look need I say more?

Yeah, it's jetted! And long enough and deep enough for me! Woot! Woot!


Sweet Vanity


Very Pleasing Shower!

And last but not least. . . . .

My Very Own Pair Of Mary Jane Crocs!!! That Actually Fit!!!


This makes a happy Susi! ;-)

Peace out and more to come from Midway....

1 comment:

kanaboke said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! Too bad James couldn't be with ya!