Sunday, March 9, 2008

New View

Ok, so I'm getting a little bit more familiar with how to blog and all the neat things I can do with it. I decided that the black background was a little plain. That's not me at all! But brown is one of my favorite colors. I like flowers too! So I've searched and this is what I found.

I also love pictures! I love very much our wedding pictures. Hence the nice spread at the top of my blog. I just wish I could figure out how to make just a plain slideshow that would work all the time on the right hand side of my layout! All in due time I suppose! Stress less right! All is well!

I leave you with another of my favorite pictures for your viewing pleasure ! ;-)

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

LOVE the new blog! I love brown! And those wedding pictures are beautiful. I didn't get professional pics with either of my weddings, and I do with I had them with Ryan.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Your blog looks great!!! Love your heading .. such cute pix..

Jamie Jo said...

Susi...it's time to update your blog! I need another entry to read!