Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'M ADDICTED!!!!

. . . .I forgot a large portion of "Operation D-Stress!" This more being in the number 1 slot. Listening to music that relaxes and soothes me! It's wonderful. I've enjoyed loading church music onto my i-pod and taking it to work. It's very relaxing. I must also admit that I took a Christmas CD and listened to that. It was wonderful. Roxy's parents are amazing pianists!!! They arrange music and even have a recording studio. They put together this album called Carols from the Christmas Cradle. It's based off of the Children's songbook. Wonderful I tell you!!

Also, speaking of i-pods. . . That's why I'm addicted! I love to buy music from I-Tunes!!! It's so darn easy! It has to be, I can do it. Well, I'm happy to say I have two new songs and the Enchanted soundtrack now! Love it!

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

We Love i-tunes we never buy cd's anymore. For christmas and birthdays we buy the kids I-tune cards