Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Colors from Heaven!

As part of Operation D-Stress here are a few things I though I would do for myself:

1: Go Tanning--now I know, it's cancer in a box. I'm not sold on this one yet. Feeling the sunlight does wonders to help a person feel better about themselves. Direct sunlight contains UV rays that are very bad for you, but a tanning bed pulls those out. But you do have to pay for tanning and in a sense, it really in cancer in a box. OH but the joy of just laying there for 10 minutes in a bed of rejuvenating light bringing you the base to a nice bronze look for the summer!! Dilemma, Dilemma.

2: Go to bed Early--It's the goal every night, but yeah right! Maybe I should take this one off. Nah, still a goal.

3: Get up on Time--Ditto to number 2!

4: Exercise--I like to go to Aerobics on Monday and Wednesday night. It really is fun and relaxing. The goal is to go twice a week, but if I can at least hit the gym once a week, that's better then what I have been doing!

5: Buy fresh flowers for my table--COLORS FROM HEAVEN arrived at work on Monday!! Roxy was such a sweetheart and had flowers delivered to me after I went though Operation D-Stress with her! What an amazing girl! She really didn't have to, but I love them! They're beautiful! Thanks again!!




6: Pedicure: I've just thought of this one while I was typing. Wouldn't it be nice to be pampered. We'll have to see what I can do.

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Good luck susi on destressing. Life can be crazzy. just rember The Lord is on your side and so am I..