Thursday, May 15, 2008

What has been going on?!?!?!?!

Wow!! Where have we been? Well, Logan mostly. We did have an awesome trip to Ohio in late April. It was so wonderful. Then life got crazy!

Josh came home, Roxy came home, my great friend had a baby, my sister-in-law had a baby, I've been able to work a lot (blah), and we've been partying for a couple of great weddings! Here's some of the shots from the excitement in the last few weeks:


Us with my big brother Rick and his sweet wife Christy

Ok. I've been trying to upload pictures for about an hour and it's not working. So, I'll have to try to update the posting later. We have so much fun excitement to share!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Props for finally posting.

The end. :)

Love ya!

kanaboke said...

oooo, i can't wait to see more pics!!!! miss you "my susi"!