Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Dear James,
I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart. When my world was all but right side up you swooped in and turned it around. You are so wonderful. You make my life complete. I am so excited about your enthusiasm to be a father. You will be a fantastic role model for our little guy. I love how you speak kindly to me. I love that you respect e as a daughter of God and help me shine the very best that I can. I appreciate that you allow me to cry and laugh when I need to. Thank you so much for all of your loving support and kindness. You truly are an amazing man and I'm the lucky one to spend the rest of eternity with you.

Always and Forever, Love Your C.B.


(Sorry Sweetie. I couldn't find the wedding picture disk)

4 comments:

Scott and Amme said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary. You are looking too cute with your little belly!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Mike & Aunt Sandy sez......

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

We love you!!!!

Jody and Lacey said...

Man I can't believe it has been 3 years! It will be 4 for Jody and I next month. Time flies. I am so happy that you and Jimmy found each other. We just love you both to pieces! And your the cutest lil pregnany lady I have ever seen! Love you! Hope you had a great anniversary with Sophie...

The Child Family said...

That is so sweet!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!