Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Bliss

Yesterday was my birthday. I sure had a good time. I went with James' family on Saturday to Utah's Hogle Zoo! I had never been there. It was so much fun! It was a long day though. I sure slept well Saturday night! Ashlee and I had a wonderful time releasing our inner child. We found that it was more fun to just pose with the statues.









Yesterday I woke up with a cold. It's pretty much kicking my hind end! But I went to church and came home to tidy my castle a little bit. I got to talk to my sweetie via Skype. Wonderful program! Get it if you have loved ones living far away! Then I enjoyed a lengthy nap. The only way I can imagine the day being better is with my sweetheart being home. It was perfect otherwise. Thank you to all who called and e-mailed wonderful birthday wishes!



4 comments:

The Child Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE your haircut and you look SO darn cute with your pregnant tummy!!!! Love ya!!!

Shalie said...

Happy Birthday. You look adorable!

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday! I love skype. Kevins parents live in Missouri so we do that, the kids love to see them. I love the picture of you about to be eaten by the lion he he.

Jamie Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Cute Sassy New Hair Cut!