Saturday, April 11, 2009

Things Unexpected. . .

So, it turns out that James will more than likely be headed back to Denmark This next weekend. The Inspection team did not give the new frog hoppers a bill of "safety." They've been working on getting everything re-evaluated for the last couple of weeks. And hopefully will get them up and running very soon.

With this trip now in the works, we will not be finding out what sex the baby is on April 22nd. Luckily, I was able to get in contact with someone at the doctors office. Logan City Schools have had Spring break this week. So my doctor and his staff took the week off. LUCKY! Anyway, his nurse came in to take calls on Friday. We were able to reschedule my appointment for the 15th instead!!! We will be able to find out before James has to leave again. Now I just have to keep my composure until Wednesday afternoon! :-)

9 comments:

Shannon said...

I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS!! I wish we could find out earlier. I'm with you, I vote your having a girl.

Jamie Jo said...

I can't wait to find out! You are a very cute little pregnant woman.

Anonymous said...

We wait in great anticipation!!

Love you both,

Uncle Mike & Aunt Sandy

Jenny said...

Yeah! Be sure to post when you find out! I love finding out! I also wanted to talk to you about your OBGYN seen I will need to be finding on in Logan soon. :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I'm so excited to find out!

Sandra said...

OOhhhh... how exciting...I can't wait to find out!

Jody and Lacey said...

AHHHHH I am sure exited! I just KNOW its a BOY!!!

Shalie said...

Exciting! Good luck finding out :) Can't wait to hear. My vibes say boy, but my vibes are usually wrong!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Ohh I cant wait!!
I say it's a healthy baby!!