Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Our Easter was pretty low key this year. I kind of enjoyed it. Friday night we went to the temple and then exchanged baskets with Daren and Ashlee. It was so much fun!



Saturday was filled with James helping family move, I babysat and then we went and participated in the Easter Cantada at the Tabernacle. It was beautiful!

Sunday was just nice as we got to spend time with family and think of the things that bring us together and bind us. I'm so grateful for the atonement in my life. I am in awe that our Father in Heaven and brother, Jesus Christ love us so unconditionally. We participated in the Cantada again Sunday night. It was absolutely magnificent! The spirit in the Tabernacle was so strong. Some of us were brought to tears by the first song.

We did participate in the Easter Bunny part just a little bit. James and I played the bunny for Sophie. Hey, she's who we get to entertain for now. It's probably not going to last long after our Tidbit arrives. Isn't she cute though?


2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Sophie looks so cute with her new friend.

tnralvords said...

I am glad that your Easter was so good and I have to tell you that I loved to talk with you on Sunday. I can't wait to find out the gender of your little one!