Thursday, April 16, 2009

So what have we got on our hands?

James and Susi Tibbitts are proud to announce it's a. . . . .


BOY!!!!!!!!

The little "Tidbit" boy was quite a wiggly little one. And he certainly had no problems letting us know that he was a boy. I am so ecstatic and overwhelmed at the same time. I can't believe that we know. I don't know what I'm going to do with a boy, but hopefully that's where James will come in. He is so happy that he was right. He's just the proudest papa!


UPDATE . . .

I hate to have to admit this, but I've just gotten over a moment. James came home and I had him read the post. He said it was great, and I began crying! I can't believe it. I cried because I felt bad for not knowing what to do with a boy. I love this little one growing in me. I hope I can be a great mother. That's what he deserves. James held me and loved me. He's so wonderful! He told me that everything will be all right and that our little boy is going to love me. I love James so much and am so grateful that he loves me unconditionally. THANK YOU MY SWEETHEART! So we went out and did a little bit of shopping therapy. We got an outfit to bring Tidbit home in. It's so cute and I love that James helped me pick it out. :)




All will be well. Put our faith in our Father who gives us His unconditional love. That's what he asks. He has given us this child and has full faith in us. We can do it!

17 comments:

Sandra said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting. LOL on the picture. Yep pretty plain to see ha ha.

Shalie said...

Congratulations! My assumption was right?! That never happens :) I am so happy for you, do you have any names picked out? Good luck with the next 4 months, it goes much faster than the first few!

Tati said...

CONGRATULATIONS, SUSI! THat is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!

Shannon said...

Ya. Jon was so excited too. He really hopes ours is a boy now.

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say that I am so happy for you! BUT, James needs the new name to let you know. He is the daddy and our daddy is the papa. LOL papa is short for grandpa. Love you LIL sis!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Boys are awesome....and guess what? They love their mamas. :) You'll be a great mom, and your sweet little guy will let you know what he needs. Parenting is definitely full of on-the-job training. :) Congrats.

PS-That is an adorable outfit!

Kristi Rowley said...

Suzi, I am so excited for you! You are going to do a great job, And everything will come naturally.

Jessica said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. You will be an amazing mom. Everyone is right, little boys adore their moms. You will have so much fun, and what a cute outfit, I love brown and blue!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I was right! The Tibbitts tradition lives on! Congrats and all, and uh, try to tame the emotions there. :)

D

Shalie said...

Oh you will do great. Boys are REALLY fun, trust me I have 2! The best places to get cute boy clothes are Old Navy, and Children's place, and their shoes are the best!! You'll be great.

Jenny said...

CONGRATS! I love the outfit too! You guys will be such good parents!

Brady & Chelsey said...

You will be an awesome mom!! Think of how much you have wanted this!! You have James to help you too!! And like i told you before everyone needs a big brother!! And all your other kiddles will have one!! I see you as being one of the strippling warriors moms!! Remember they learned from there who? MOM's!! You will do great! He will be a mamma's boy and his daddy's best friend!! I'm so jealous! and so excited for you! Love you!!

The Gray's said...

Congrats to you both! Little boys are the BEST (well I am quite prejudice to the little boys! :) Anyway, on your other post I totally understand the feeling of being overwhelmed. Trust me it gets worse when your baby is here, BUT fortunatly, we have wonderful leaders in the church that remind us of our potential of being women and mothers. I found this quote, and it always makes me feel A LOT better:
Here is a quote that Elder Holland gave on "Mothers" that has been a source of strength for me. He said:
“You can’t possibly do this alone, but you do have help.The Master of Heaven and Earth is there to bless you…Rely on Him. Rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever.”
Always remember this Susi! You will be an amazing mother! Just remember, you AREN"T DOING THIS ALONE!
Congrats again! (Sorry, this is more like a novel!)

Melanie said...

Awww congrats!!! I know you will be a wonderful mother and James will be an awesome dad!! The second you have your baby that motherly instinct sets in and....you have the rest of your 9 months to get ready for that. Congrats again!

Doreen said...

We started out with two boys. :o) And to be quite honest, they were (and still are) a lot easier than one of their little sisters! Haha. You'll do great!

Anonymous said...

We love you....we'll be out to help....never hesitate to ask....you and James are a great team.

xoxoxoAunt Sandy

Heidi said...

Hi Susi! Congratulations! As a mom of 3 boys (who grew up with 3 sisters) I can honestly say that you will know what to do with your sweet little boy. I love my boys to pieces and i am soo thankful for each of them. You will be a great mom and I am so happy for you.