Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mothers

Thank you all so much for your love and support! I'm so grateful for all of you as my friends and family.

My friend Nicole gave me this inspirational quote:

“You can’t possibly do this alone, but you do have help.The Master of Heaven and Earth is there to bless you…Rely on Him. Rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever.”--Elder Holland.

How wonderful! We are never alone. I have many to rely on, especially Heavenly Father, in helping me raise my Stripling Warrior. Life is amazing!

5 comments:

Shalie said...

What a great quote! Cradle cap is basically crusty hard stuff (kind of like earwax) that gets stuck on a babies scalp. Obviously that's not the technical definition, but that's basically what it is. LOTS of kids get it, but it usually goes away on its own when they're two, but Kade's just never went away. It's kind of gross!!

Kristi Rowley said...

I can hear Elder Holland's voice as I read that quote. Isn't it so true. I for sure have been relying on him the last several months! And yes, as I watched my girls play soccer today I realize, life is amazing!

Sandra said...

What a great quote! I love how you added about your little one being a stripling warrior, very true :) We are never alone.

Jody and Lacey said...

Sus I just love you! You are going to be such a good mama. You will not be raising him alone either. You have tons of people that love you and love your little guy! We need to get together!

Crystal said...

What a great reminder! The pressure to raise kids right in this crazy world can ba a little overwhelming at time it's so good to remember we don't have to do it by ourselves!