Saturday, October 25, 2008

On our way. . .

We are currently sitting in the Seattle Tacoma Airport. Pretty nice place! We began our trip last night. I went down to Salt Lake to pick up James and we met up with our friends, Tatiana and Matt Southam. They moved to Tooele a few months ago. It was quite a sad event. But we had such a wonderful time with them last night. We went to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. YUM, YUM!


(I must say, this is a fun pic. Matt looks like he's posing for GQ :) )

We then hunkered into our hotel by the airport. James got to make an exciting emergency run to Wal-mart for a few items I forgot. Thanks babe! We finally got to bed around 12:30 am. The bed was comfy, but the pillows were lacking. Needless to say, I think I received the worst nights sleep in my history of being.

No worries though. The flight in to Seattle was wonderful. We were on a fairly new smaller jet. It was quite a smooth ride.



I can't remember much of it. I guess I zonked out almost as soon as we got on the plane. As we were preparing to land, I opened up the window (James was watching a movie.) and this is what we saw:



Isn't Mt. Rainier just beautiful? I sure thought that it was a beautiful site to wake up to. So now we sit and are waiting for boarding to start for our Korean Air flight. I snuk in a picture of the plane. It's pretty bit and I look forward to it? Hmmmm. . . 10+ hours on a plane. Have I lost my mind? Probably. But that doesn't really matter. James still loves me. He may think I'm nuts, but still loves me. Stay posted!!! Much Love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the way we can keep in touch while you are gone? The pix and commentary are great! What a fantastic adventure you two are on. Keep us posted!
We love you!! Aunt Sandy & Uncle Mike xoxo : )

Tati said...

Oh Susi I just love you! You are so cute! Travel safely and keep us posted!!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love that picture of Mt. Rainer. That is where I went skiing for the my first time back in the 90's, so I still have a soft spot for that mountain. :) I can't wait to see more pictures of your trip, travel safely.

Jamie Jo said...

I use to live in Tacoma, so I got to see Mt. Rainier every day, and it is gorgeous. I miss the peaks of the NW. I well remember that flight! We had our flight to Vegas, a 3 hour layover, a 12 hour flight to Seoul with a 12 hour layover and then another 6 hour flight to Thailand. Help me! Did I miss why you are going to Korea? Is this business or pleasure? You really should check out the naked bath house. It's quite an experience.