Wednesday, October 22, 2008

As Promised, Pictures

The cabinets are not done yet. They won't be finished until we get back from Korea. Oh well. I guess it's a small price to pay. But here are a few of the beginning pictures. They're all sanded and painted. We are in the process of staining right now. My friend who is doing the staining has left town for the rest of the week at a clerks conference. We work together and she is off learning all the new fun court blah, blah, blah. I think it's more fun here at home. Oh well. She's nice enough to come in and finish while we are Korea. Then we will be able to hang them when we get home. But here's a few pics. . .

The before pic:


There was a whole lot of sandin' goin' on:


Why park your car in a garage?? Oh yeah, the doors are in there:


The boxes will get the new look too:


Props to my super awesome friend Jenn! She's big help. Couldn't do it without her! I'm so super excited to have this portion of my kitchen finished. The next step will hopefully be the countertops. The pink has got to go! I just hope James can handle my craziness!

No comments: