Sunday, November 7, 2010

It just keeps coming!!!

Life. Don't blink too often. You may just miss out on something! Or it's just going too fast, no matter what. The important thing is to be grateful for your life! Mine goes really fast. It seems that so often I barely have time to catch my breath before we are on the run again. But how grateful I am for every moment!

Since our last post, we took a little family trip to St. George. I had a clerk's conference and James and Haden came with me to get away from home for a little while. It was so nice to just be together! Haden decided during that week that he was no longer a crawler! He was walking around a lot at Grandma and Grandpa's on Monday and Tuesday (Oct 18 & 19). He got stuck in the car for quite a bit on Wednesday, but on Thursday. . . we had to let him "roam free!" James took him to the mall and all sorts of places that he could just do his own little walking thing while I was in my meetings! It was so cute! He no longer crawls. It's really fun to watch him chase Sophie. Though I'm not sure she likes it!

We didn't take too many pictures. But we always stop in Beaver to take a picture with the large rocking chair! A family favorite!



Haden got a new pair of sunglasses too! He loves them. . . well he loves to eat them sometimes.


Yup, he's facing forward now!!! He really likes it.

When we got back, it was back to the grindstone. For the last two weeks James has been going to work early and staying late. It's been tough, but we managed. He's been preparing a few rides to take to IAAPA. INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AMUSEMENT PARKS & ATTRACTIONS. It's a trade show! It's been quite exhausting. James will head out on Wednesday, then I get to follow him on Friday. I'll be working with his company as the "greeter." A free trip? Who could turn that down? NOT ME!!!

With all the business we were still able to fit in a fun Halloween celebration. Haden and Sophie were the cutest bumblebees! I was a 50's chick and James was "over worked and under paid," as he put it. :)




Included in that Halloween weekend, we received some fantastic news. . . TOM GOT ENGAGED!!! He's such a cute guy and we love his girl, Krystal. They are amazing together! We are so grateful that they have come into one another's lives. They bless us with youth and vibrance each time they visit! Krystal has a cute little girl, Krizlynn. She loves Haden so much and is very good to play with him. I'm grateful to have them join our family!


We're so excited to gear up for their 12/18/10 wedding!! Super fast, but super FANTASTIC!!

Now, I really didn't want to make this post too long, but that's what happens when one doesn't write for a while. This blog is more like a journal to me. It's actually the best journal I've kept in my lifetime! Yes, I may go on spurts where I don't write as often, but I always come back. Each day I'm thankful for so many things. This being the month of Thanksgiving, I'm going to say something I'm thankful for each day. Now that I've said it, I have to keep this goal. I don't like it when I fail. So, you should get more posts!

For the first seven days. . . .

I'm Thankful to have a job during trying times.

I'm Thankful for "Sistaz" who make me laugh.

I'm Thankful for extra hands to help me get the things done that I wish to.

I'm Thankful for Health Insurance and Physicians who can help heal us!

I'm Thankful for FRIDAY'S OFF WITH HADEN!!!!

I'm Thankful for MY hard working James.

I'm Thankful for the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

That's great for Tom, and that is fast. I have a cousin who got engaged on Halloween and is getting married on New Year's Eve and I thought that was fast! But when it's right, it's right, right?

Anonymous said...

And I'm thankful that you have been so blessed. I love the way your life and family is unfolding. You've been through some pretty rough times and are now enjoying every day to the fullest. Not that there aren't ups and downs but with James at your side and love from above (and from us too!).....there is no limit to what you can do. We're so proud of you all.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, your trip to Florida.

ALL our love,

Uncle Mike & Aunt Sandy xoxo