Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two days worth

Ok, I missed yesterday. But there's a great excuse for that!

I finally got to bed at 2 am on Friday. Then I woke up at about 5:30 to get ready to head to ORLANDO!!!! The little sleep and flight sure kicked my tail yesterday!!! I didn't get a new job, I'm just here to help James' company with the Expo that's going on next week. So I'm grateful for his company. IMMENSELY!!! Airline, hotel, food. . . it's pretty much covered. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I'm super grateful for the hotel hot tub! It was so relaxing and peaceful! It helped to whisk my headache away.

Pictures to come soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Blog0mainia! I'm impressed with your nearly daily entries. Us old folks out east enjoy every word. Not quite like being there but it's the best we got!

Enjoy yourself!

Love,

Aunt Sandy

The Child Family said...

I;m jealous you are in sunny Orlando- it's rain and wind out here :)
Hooray for hot tubs!!!!