Monday, November 15, 2010

Oops! I'm falling behind!

I'm grateful for the Temples around the world. How wonderful it was to be able to attend the Orlando, FL temple!

I'm also thankful for credit cards. Amazing how you can forget your park tickets and still get in, because you purchased them with your credit card!

Yeah for the spa! I experienced an awesome pedicure at the hotel spa. It was so nice to sleep in and then be pampered.

BOTTLED WATER!!! K, so I found myself dehydrated on the first day of the tradeshow. No Bueno! Luckily James and his co-workers are taking good care of me and making sure I am drinking plenty of water now.

Today I'm grateful for the end of the workday. After eight hours of sun, heat and humidity. . . the evening air is quite welcoming! Also having a good time with food friends and rides should pay off pretty well!

1 comment:

The Child Family said...

sun heat and humidity sound really good right now after that snowstorm.
I had no idea parks would let you in by just scanning your card and seeing you purchased tickets, how convenient!!!!!
Oh I hope you took pictures of the Orlando temple!!!!!