Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Our Big Little Boy!

Monday nights are becoming a gem for our family. We are striving to have Family Home Evening. It's been going really well this month.

Tonight brought some milestones though.

First off, man cub wanted to eat on his own!! Such a big boy!



Big boys love their juice boxes!!

Second came the big boy car seat.


Slow down, Bub! This is going way too fast for me!

Third, I think he's decided he's a dog. He watches Sophie and laughs at her when she does this with her toys. I guess it's like dog, like boy!

2 comments:

The Child Family said...

What a cute little guy. He really is getting so big- I can't believe how the time has flown by!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! A two fisted eater and proud of it.......but the "doggie bottle" thing is just tooooo much. What a great squeal too. Thanks so much for posting Sus.

Big hugs and kisses (now I've spagetti on my face! : ))

Aunt Sandy xoxo