Monday, October 4, 2010

Belated Birthday

So, I've really meant to post these for a few weeks. Life goes faster than I think it should.

Haden is the light of our lives! He's getting better at walking. He like to say, "Dada." He really enjoys sitting on our legs and being bounced too! Perhaps if I was able to be home more, he'd learn more faster. I have to be grateful for what I have though!! He's an amazing little boy with an amazing zeal for life. He sleeps through the night and has such a mellow personality. He's a true joy in our lives!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures, Love the cake!

Sandra said...

That boy got spoiled eh? Looks like fun, that cake is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Meant to ask....did you make that Bee cake?? Thanks for posting.

Love,

Aunt Sandy : ) xo

Shalie said...

Oh he is so cute! Happy birthday little guy. I am so happy that u were blessed with such a sweet baby!