Wednesday, September 2, 2009

39 Weeks and Love!

We're to our 39 weeks! And at this point it's actually down to 5 days left! Doctor seems pretty positive that I'm going to go over though. We will see what he says at Friday's appointment. Here's my mug for now:



So, one of my favorite fall goodies is CANDY CORN!! I love it! I went on a quest for it yesterday. Luckily I found some. I bought a package for myself at work and a package for James and I at home. It's a great treat we can both agree on :) We were getting headed out of the house tonight and I had grabbed a handful and put it on the counter. I fed James a few and realized I had to potty, again! I took care of the situation and came back to grab our corns and head out. This is what I found when I arrived in the kitchen:



What a sweetheart my husband is!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! You found a great guy. What a cute pregnant lady you make! I went over 8 days with Abby. I hope that its not the case for you! Good Luck this week!

Shannon said...

Come on in on the 10th. I'll be there...

Unknown said...

What a good hubby you have. He sure knows how to make you smile! hang in there. you look great! i can't wait to see pictures of the little guy go! i know your beside yourselves to meet him too. such an exciting time!

Shalie said...

Oh what a sweet husband you have! YAY you're on the final stretch. GOOD LUCK!!

Jamie Jo said...

That's cute. We're candy corn lovers here too. Don't ever let Ryan know when you have them at work. He'll want to eat them all. Do you like the Indian corn? Have you tried the carmel or the carmel apple? They have them all at Macey's for pretty cheap.

Jody and Lacey said...

James is the cutest... and I am sooo excited to meet the lil man! You are darling, as always. Let me know if you need anything! We sure love you guys!
Oh and P.S. You can eat my share of candy corn.. Icky!!!

The Child Family said...

That is so sweet of your hubby to make you that note while you were in the potty :)
Your belly looks so cute, and I love your hair!!!!
Good luck with your last week (hopefully not last 2 weeks) and I can't wait for your text!!!!

Sandra said...

Thats cute! Good luck with the delivery! I hope all goes well.