Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quick Trip!

So last Friday the doctor gave James the thumbs up for a quick business trip. He left Monday morning for San Jose. He set up a ride quick, just to find out that he couldn't train anyone on the ride. The park is not going to open till sometime next year which means he will go back later to train someone. Not too big a deal. He returned home this afternoon. I like that it was such a short trip, and within the Continental US.

We've got 12 more days till Baby Tidbit's scheduled arrival. Now that James is home, and we've passed the 37 week mark, he can come at anytime! His room is as ready as it's going to be for now. So bring it on! We go to the doctor again on Friday. Woo HOO!

MMMMMMMMMMM. . . . while James was away, I made jam from the Bear Lake Raspberries we bought. Oh, it's soooooooooo delicious. I'm so excited!

For your viewing pleasure. . . My friend Randa did a maternity photo shoot for me. She's so much fun and amazing! You can check out more of her work at http://www.alvordphotography.blogspot.com



8 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cute pictures! I love them. I hope all goes well, keep me posted!

Scott and Amme said...

I have said it before and I will say it again. You are so cute pregnant. You are all belly. I bet that little one will be a cutie! You haven't gained anything but baby.

Unknown said...

you are adorable. I wish I could just get the cute basketball belly! So fun. I love the pic where you are eating. A prego girl after my own prego heart! and i love love love the last one with your hands on your tummy! great memories!

Kristi Rowley said...

What fun pics! You are beautiful! I'm glad James made it home.

Sandra said...

Good luck when it happens. You are a cute prego woman. Just a nice round ball in the front....when I'm pregnant it encircles my whole body ha ha.

Anonymous said...

So exciting Susi! Being gregnant seems to agree with you. How lucky.

See you soon.......: ) xoxo

Love to you both,

Aunt Sandy

Brady & Chelsey said...

Sus!!! You look so amazing! I love the pictures! They look so great! I am so excited for him to be born! He is! He is going to be so fun! And so cute!

Anonymous said...

Another outstanding blog! Keep them coming. I love reading about your family and look forward to my grandson's birth. I'm interested in Sophie's reaction to Tidbit. You know that nickname is going to stick.

Love,
Mom