Friday, July 31, 2009

Surprise!

Yesterday the girls at work surprised me with a baby shower! They won't be able to make the shower tomorrow, but didn't want me to feel forgotten. It was a lot of fun! I sure do work with a good group. The best part was that it involved ICE CREAM!!! the most entertaining part was our bailiff: he was putting whipped cream on top and ended up spraying it all over the place. Heather and Jen got the brunt of it. The look on the three of their faces was priceless! Thanks Pals!

3 comments:

Shalie said...

What a fun surprise! Baby showers are the best :) Looks like you got some really cute stuff for your little guy.

Sandra said...

YAAA for baby showers. Hey I also want to say sorry that I couldn't make it to your one today. I'm sure you had a great time and made off like a bandit :)

The Child Family said...

Things like that really make me miss the court!!!! I'm glad they threw you a surprise shower. Looks like you got lots of great stuff