Friday, February 6, 2009

Hangin' at O'Hare

We are currently hangin in what my be said as one of the busiest airports. It's definately different than Salt Lake! We arrived here at about 11:40am Chicago time. Our departure isn't until 5:55pm. I really can't complain. Some people have longer layovers than that! We were laughing for a bit though. I was calling ourselves airport bums. When we got here there wasn't a scheduled gate for our departure yet. So we were slummin it looking for power outlets for the computer. We found one!! But our flight has now been posted and James went to find an outlet in the other concourse. I think we're computer junkies or something. Gotta go meet my love! More to come later:)

3 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

I am so excited to hear all about your adventures this week! Post often! Miss you already!

Sandra said...

If I recall from the last time we were there that that airport has the interesting rotating paper protectors on the toilets. If your bored go and flush the toilets Ha Ha. Where are you going?

Roxy said...

Glad to hear you made it to O'Hare! Seriously one of my favorite airports ever... I hope you got to see the fun colorful wings in the basement... enjoy London!