Saturday, February 28, 2009

An "Eore" type of day

Things should be great! I got up on time. I cleaned out my dresser and closet. I scrubbed the bathtub. That's it. That's all I've done! I am exhausted.

James went snowmobiling with his brother Daren, my brother Josh and their friend Jeremy today. They had a blast. I went to pick him up from his parents' house afterward. I was still in my groove.

I put on a babydoll shirt. It's just what I'm comfortable in right now. I only have pre-pregnancy babydoll shirts. They are all short sleeve. It's still too cold for that. So we came home and I put on one of my regular long sleeve shirts. Usually looks great, but today: I feel like I have a funny looking beer gut! That's my "Eore" moment for today! I just don't feel pretty and cute. I'm sure life will go on and things will be ok. I just needed a moment to vent. Sorry All!

5 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

I'm sorry... I hated those days when I wasn't big enough for maternity clothes but thought I looked fat in my regular clothes. I'm sure you look good though. Just remember to take a break and relax. I'm still so excited for you!

Brady & Chelsey said...

Oh Sus!! I bet you have a cute belly!! Mine is depressing!! Yours has a cute baby in it!!! Mine is from lame birth control gone wrong!! LOL!!

Jamie Jo said...

Are you referring to the donkey from the Hundred Acre Wood? He's actually Eeyore. I only know this because we read a lot of Pooh Bear books around here.

Pregnancy can be tough in so many ways! But it is so worth it in the end.

Whitney said...

Don't worry your belly will just keep getting bigger! You will fit in maternity shirts soon. You will be so cute with a baby belly!

Jenny said...

Every girl who has been pregnant has gone through those days....they stink! I am sure you look adorable though! Just keep counting down because it will be here before you know it!