Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Out of luck

So far this week, I've learned that I can only ask for so much. I'll admit, I'm a little jealous of James' job. Since he got his new position last year he's got to go to some cool places. Virginia, I think, California a couple times, Ohio, Wisconsin,and Indiana. We are still planning the trip to England and I got to go with him to Ohio. I was so happy to see my family there! But now, he's probably going to go to Korea too! Within the next month!! Oh how I yearn to go! I got online and found the Seoul, Korea temple. He'll probably be in that area. It's so beautiful! And the buildings there are so amazing! I want to go. But alas, I'm out of luck. I can't go on all the trips. I wish S&S would send me with him on each of them. If they would just pay my plane ticket too, I'd cover everything else. But I guess that's a pipe dream. I'm so excited for these experiences for him. Still a bit jealous.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Jon served his Mission in Korea!! We hope to get stationed there some day so you can come visit us then. haha. But if James has any questions about Korea he should call Jon.

Sandra said...

Thats understandable! I would love to go too and I don't even know him he he.

The Child Family said...

Sus, if you want a friend while he's gone, you know my number :)
And WHEN are the 4 of us getting together?

Shalie said...

That sounds like fun! I always get jealous of Grant going away on business trips too!!

Roxy said...

Remember how you're going now? :)