Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wow, so it has definitely been FOREVER!!! So much has happened since my last actual post. Just hard to keep up on it all. Things began happening and I thought, "I need to post" about that. Then another thing happened, and another, and another. Now I'm very behind, but hope to do much better.


So here's how it all is.......

* James is now a traveling man. He accepted a position in the Service Depart at S&S. Now he travels all over the world installing and servicing rides. So far he really has just traveled to China. He started in Beijing and has been doing a lot of work in Shenzhen. In 2011 he spent 150 days in China!!!! Crazy, huh? He's been in this position officially since about mid June. He's a trooper to do all this traveling and be away from us so much. But it will definitely pay off with some benefits!

*Haden continues to grow like a weed. He's so much fun to be with. He's nearing 2.5 now! He's such a smart little boy. Well, more of a technology nerd really. He enjoys playing with Mommy & Daddy's iPad to play his "Cars" game, or anything that has to do with "choo-choo's" and "fishes." He gives us perfectly sweet hugs and kisses all the time. His vocabulary is continually increasing and he is having a good time trying to go big boy potty.

*Now to Susi. Of course it's super easy to talk about myself! After just over 4 years of service in the Relief Society Presidency, I've been released. I'm now a leader with the Activity Days girls. It's so much fun, and a lot less work! I'm still working part time, for now. We are expecting our second child in April and I will move into a new position of stay at home mommy after the little one is born. That's news! I'm pregnant. . . 30 weeks already! Super crazy! This last summer I took a couple of cake decorating classes. I look forward to making fun and exciting cakes for special occasions for my family as well as a little bit of an at home business on the side. So far I've done one wedding cake and one birthday cake for commission!


I've decided that it's much easier to Facebook than it is to blog. So, one of my personal goals this year is to do more blogging. I can write my feelings here and use it as more of a journal. So, here's to more blogging and a little less Facebooking! I will also try to update with some posts from the time that we've missed. It's been a good eight or so months and so much has happened, so I will try to do some fun catch up posts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I too forget about the blogs as all of us use Facebook most of the time. We really enjoyed Skyping with you last night. Hugs to all and a scratch in the head for Sophie! Love you!!! Aunt Sandy