Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We Are Survivors!

Ten days down, about four to go!

Sophie and I have been able to have a lot of girl time. James went to Denmark on the 7th of March. He successfully set up 3 rides. Then on the 15th he flew back to England to finish the 2 rides we previously went to set up. I was able to talk to him during lunch today and found that he has got mostly everything done and taken care of. He will be re-training the workers tomorrow. They claim they have forgotten what he taught them 1 month ago. Interesting blokes.

So Sophie and I have become Grey's Anatomy junkies. We love the relaxing, but so miss our James.

3 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

I'm feeling the same way.. We miss our James (Jim) also. I also like Grey's Anatomy too.

The Child Family said...

He is becoming quite the world traveler :)
I'm sorry you couldn't go this time. So, of all the places he's visited, which is hie favorite?
I'm so glad you are in the cantata, it is just a breath of fresh air to see you every week. I just adore you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! He's home! You need to update your blog. And the baby count down thing, kind of creepy. I would have the baby doing that naked baby dance that was popular back in the late 90's. Just a though.

D