Monday, January 5, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!

McKenna Mae Wilderness has arrived! It came sooner than we expected. She is about 5 weeks premature. But looks very good. I'm so excited! She's such a cutie. She was born on 1/5/09 at 2:03 AM. She weighs in at a whopping 5 lbs 14 oz and is 19 inches long. She is doing so amazing for a preemie. Everyone is doing well. For the time being, McKenna is in NICU. Mom and Dad didn't get to hold her until tonight, but it seems all is going as natural. Here's some sweet pics of the little cutie. . .






Congratulations brother! Much love to Josh and Heather! Way to go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is super cute.
I just wanted to tell your brother through you that I am right there with them in the NICU. All my children were 5'13 and under. Two were in the NICU. Whatever the reason , I wanted to tell them to hang in there, it is such a hard but VERY rewarding experience. I have met some of the greatest people through the NICU. Good Luck and all will work itself out. (I'm so sorry if this sounded preachy, I just know what they are going through and that they are not alone.)

Scott and Amme said...

What a cutie. But, Susie!! You scared me there for a minute. I was thinking there was something you had forgotten to mention!

Jamie Jo said...

My mom must be off on her dates, because she thinks I was two weeks late, but I weighed 5-11. And I don't know that Rupert General Hospital even knew what NICU was, considering they blindfolded my mom while she was in labor, wouldn't let my dad in, and told my mom she couldn't cry out in pain.