Sunday, January 11, 2009

More McKenna Mae

Yesterday Heather, Mom and I went to Heather's baby shower. The hard part was that it was minus a baby. It was good for Heather to get out a little bit. It was an exhausting trip for her though. Josh and Heather are staying with James and I for a bit. At least until McKenna is released from the hospital. It's a joy to have them around. And I got to see cute McKenna through the NICU window today. She is just adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on her!

Here is a video that Roxy helped me make so we could have cute pictures of the babe.

Ok, So the video was 116 MB and the blogging program only accepts up to 100 MB. Oh well. I'll try to do a slide show instead.

2 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

She is adorable. I hope all is going well for baby and family. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Those little tiny things are so precious and we forget what it is like when they are older. Lexie is now three and it seems like a dream that she spent all that time in the hospital.

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!! What great pix. So cute. Welcome McKenna. Josh sure looks like his daddy.

Love to all,

Aunt Sandy