Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sometimes instructions are good.

Once upon a time, Susi and Ashlee went on the slip n' slide. It was a ton of fun. However, the instructions say that only those between the ages of 5 and twelve and under 110 lbs should use the slip n'slide. Well I'm not that young and definitely weigh more than 110 lbs!! Hence the battle scars. I've got a goose egg/gigantic bruise on my right shin and a fair bruise on my left knee. Ash has a super sweet bruise on both knees and we think she over-extended a muscle in her side. Well, I don't care what the instructions say. We had a blast, and at 90+ degrees, what can one expect?

(sorry, no pics of the battle scars. James still has the camera in Indiana.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH...you guys are stinkin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanaboke said...

oh man, that really is hilarious!! Wish James didn't have the camera in Indiana...I need proof of these scars so as to ensure that I don't decide to enjoy me some "slip n slide" fun!! Bwahahahahaha!