Friday, June 27, 2008

Long Week

Wow. It's been one week and a day. I really miss James. He left last Thursday morning at 5 am. He was scheduled to be home today. Needless to say, his absence has been prolonged. As far as I know, he is to come home next Thursday. He'll be home for the Logan fireworks! We're super excited about that. Since James and I have been married we host a party on the 3rd of July. We have a wicked sweet Bar B Que, followed with a "pop-its" fireworks family war, then we watch the fireworks display put on by the city at the football stadium! It's so much fun! So I'm very glad that he will be home for that.

It has been still a long week. Sophie and I are doing well. I'm so grateful for family and friends. Everyone has been so supportive and helpful for me. I appreciate all the help that everyone has given me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you all!

No comments: