Sunday, February 21, 2010

Look What I Can DO!!!!


The Olympics have been so inspiring. . . we came home from our family dinner tonight to watch a bit of ice dancing. I was doing up a few dishes and heard James holler from the living room, "Mommy, come quick!" This is what I caught Little Mr. H doing. Luckily we were able to get a picture. Tonight is the first night he's sit up on his own! I'm so proud of him. Now he's just laying on the floor squealing and laughing at Sophie. What a nice way to wrap up the weekend! I love my family.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah for Mr. Haden!!

Jessica said...

So cute, now he's going to be crawling before you know it!

Shalie said...

That is awesome! YAY Haden :)

Sandra said...

So exciting when they start doing new things huh. He's sure growing fast.

Anonymous said...

Hey Haden!! We're very impressed with your accomplishment. And the look on your face says...nothin' to it! Crawling at top speed is next...get your tennis shoes ready Mom & Dad.

Love ya,

Uncle Mike & Aunt Sandy

Jody and Lacey said...

YAY love the drool!

The Child Family said...

YEAH!!!!! Oh Haden is so cute, and sits up so well. Is he doing it more, or did he stop? I remember Anna would do the milestones once and then not again for like 3 weeks, very frustrating.