Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Catching up. . .

Wow! It's amazing how fast time flies. I've tried numerous times to get on here post an update. I just haven't succeeded yet. We've had an amazing two weeks. We had a wonderful Halloween weekend. We carved pumpkins and had caramel apples at Daren and Ashlee's house. Josh and Heather came over for a fun Halloween visit with my parents. It was so cute to watch McKenna observe Haden. I think she's not sure what to think of him yet. The best part of the weekend was Sunday. We had so many of our family and friends join us for Haden's blessing. We missed those who weren't able to attend, but we understand all the circumstances that prevented their presence. We love you all! Haden looked so handsome! The blessing was wonderful. In the circle were Daddy, Great Grandpa Tibbitts, Grandpa Tibbitts, Grandpa Wilderness, Uncle Daren, Uncle Luiz, our special friend Uncle Wade and Bishop Godfrey. Daddy gave an amazing blessing. I know it was truly sent from our Lord. James' Aunt Louise wrote it down for us. I'm really glad that we will have that to keep for Haden. He truly is such a special little spirit. We love him so very much and are so grateful that he has come to our family.









I went back to work on November 2. My mom sweetly comes over every morning early enough for her to get situated and for me to make it to work on time. It's been such a blessing to have her help out. At times it's entertaining, but it's mostly wonderful. Hopefully I won't have to work full time for too long. I don't want to miss out on anything fun that Little Haden does. He has recently found his fist. He likes to put it into his mouth.



He's cooing much more now and melts our hearts with his whole hearted smile. It's so full of love.

We went to his 2-month checkup this week. He is 9 lbs 14 oz and is a whopping 24 in long! He's just our cute tall/skinny guy. Well, nature is calling me in the form of a hungry child. I must go for now, but will try and do better at posting! Love you all!

4 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

yay! I love you guys. I am going strait home to burn a CD of Haden's blessing day. SORRY!!! My days just get away from me. I promise today!

Brady & Chelsey said...

The blessing was wonderful! I love the picture of Haden and the pumpkin! I also love his eyes in the bottom picture! Haha! Cutest baby EVER!! Love you guys!!

The Child Family said...

he looked to cute next to that pumpkin, and in his blessings clothes.... a doll!!!!!
I hope you don't have to work full time much longer either. That's wonderful of your mom to be there for you, aren't mom's the best?!?!?!

Kristi Rowley said...

So glad to hear things are going good. He is so cute. So good that your mom can be there to help.