Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Friday

So it's been a super long week. I'm really excited that it's over. Especially because the plan for Saturday is to go snomobiling!! Woot, Woot! As of now, I'm just chillin at home with Ashlee & Sophie. It's chilly outside, but the snow is sure melting. The much snow has created much in the way of icicles.


Sophie got to go play with grandma & grandpa and the kitty today. She loves to visit. She does get worn out though. A big redneck thanks to Ma & Pa Wildernii for being so willing to puppy sit.Our sweet little puppy is now trying to stay warm and cozy in her fav spot. What a super duper cute sweetheart!

James and the boys are out preparing sleds for the morning. I will hopefully be taking much in the way of pictures and getting some video too. Then I can add that to our sweet little corner too!

Oh, PS to all!!!! I went to Logan High School's Concerto Night last night. Roxy's little (ok, not so little but younger) brother preformed an amazing song. He preformed Nessun Dorma from Turandot by G. Puccini. Wow!!! What amazing talent. I must say I was honored to have been able to be there! Check out the video on their site. . . http://johncarterfamily.blogspot.com/ Thanks for the invite Carter Fam!! Love you all!!

No comments: